- Are you in a tumultuous relationship/ marriage that is like riding a roller coaster daily?
- Does your partner fail to even consider your wants/needs?
- Is your partner overly concerned about their appearance, prestige or power?
- Are they constantly critical of you but SUPER sensitive to ANYTHING that is critical of them?
- Is it impossible to get them to admit that they have done anything wrong, ever? Is an apology from them an impossible fantasy?
- Does your partner have a pattern of broken relationships and friendships?
- Do they have anger and rage problems when challenged about anything?
- Is EVERYTHING about them?
- Are they impossible to please consistently?
- Do they negate all that you do for them, regardless of how much time or energy you donate to their cause?
If any or all of this sounds familiar, you may be dealing with Narcissistic Personality Disorder: Wikipedia has this to say about the disorder……..
View original post 2,027 more words